If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at: Sofia, “Slatina” district, residential area “Geo Milev”, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection contact person: Mila Petrova, email: email@example.com
WHO WE ARE
The Company, providing you services through this Website is Team Up Ltd., a limited liability company, incorporated and existing under the Laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, registered with the Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Entities at the Registry Agency in the Republic of Bulgaria under Unified Identity Code 206886427, having its seat and registered office at Sofia, “Slatina” district, residential area “Geo Milev”, represented by Mila Ivova Petrova, in the capacity as Manager.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Personal data is data that describes and is linkable to someone as a person.
We collect personal data in order to provide the services to our visitors. We don’t sell or otherwise distribute your personal data. We may share it with our selected service providers only when it is vital for the provision of our services as explicitly described below.
Personal data received from the Contact Sections in the Website – When you contact us through our contact forms or via email, we will process the personal data you provide us with: your name, email address and any information you have included in your inquiry/request.
We only process your personal data for the following purposes:
– to establish contact with you and provide you with the necessary information;
– to respond to your inquiry.
The term for storing your data if you have contacted us through our contact form is 6 months in order to facilitate the communication and assist you in all matters.
Personal data received from the Book-a-Session/Register for our programs and workshops Sections in the Website – When you book a session with us, we will process the personal data you provide us with: your name, email and any information you have included in your inquiry/request in relation to the meeting/registration.
We only process your personal data for the following purposes:
– to establish contact with you and book a session/register you in our programs and workshops;
– to respond to your inquiry/request in relation to the meeting/registrations.
The term for storing your data if you have contacted us through our Book-a-session/Register for our programs and workshops Section is 6 months in order to facilitate the communication and assist you in all matters.
METHOD OF COLLECTION
Each visitor provides personally the personal data, entered or uploaded to the Website.
Visitors are not allowed to enter third party personal data without due authorisation by such third party. We do not monitor or control the content, entered or uploaded by the visitor. It is the visitor’s sole responsibility to provide and guarantee that the processing of personal data activities performed within our Website are compliant with the requirements of the GDPR and other applicable personal data protection legislation.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. We make sure that personal data is only accessible by only those who need access to do their job, and that they are properly trained and authorised. Our staff is required to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the company’s guidelines regarding confidentiality, ethics, and appropriate usage of data. Staff is required to execute a confidentiality agreement and are provided with proper training in online privacy and security.
You confirm that you have been informed and aware that there may be certain possible risks of transfers of personal data to third countries outside the EU/EEA, including the USA, such as: the third country may not ensure an adequate level of data protection pursuant to Article 45 of the GDPR.
It is possible to provide your personal data to our partners and to other personal data processors who assist us in achieving the goals above – e.g. accounting or legal service providers.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
We share your information with providers of cloud or similar services, such as Calendly, Google Forms, Hubspot, Mural, etc.
We allow our Website to be used only by persons aged 18 and over. If aged under 18, please ask for the assistance of a person aged at least 18 in order to use our Website.
If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data.
Please, contact us, if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a person under the age of 18.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data at any time, to check the accuracy of the stored information, to correct or update this information, to ask for your personal information to be deleted if there are grounds for doing so, as described below. You also have the right to complain when your privacy rights have been violated. Below is a detailed description of your rights as a personal data subject:
– you have the right to request confirmation if personal data relating to you is being processed and to request a copy of your personal data as well as the information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
– you have the right to request your personal data to be deleted if there are any of the following grounds: personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected; where you have objected against the processing when the processing is unlawful; where data is processed on your consent and you withdraw that consent; where personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller. You may be denied deletion of your personal data for the following reasons: exercising of the right of freedom of expression and the right to information; to comply with our legal obligation or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of the official authority that has been granted to us; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health; for the establishment, exercising or protection of legal claims.
– you have the right to request your personal data to be corrected if it is inaccurate or to be supplemented if it is incomplete.
– you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if applicable and there is a reason to do so, for example: you dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data; the processing is illegal, but you do not want personal data to be deleted but only to be limited; we do not need any more personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require them to identify, exercise or protect your legal claims; you have objected against the treatment pending verification that our legitimate grounds have an advantage over your interests.
– you have the right to request to receive personal data which concerns you and which you have provided in a structured, widely used and machine readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another administrator when the processing is based on consent or on contractual obligation and the processing is done in an automated manner.
– you have the right to make an objection against the processing of your personal data before the Data Protection contact person if there are reasons to do so.
You can address all requests to the Data Protection contact person. In order to be able to provide you with full assistance, please provide us with accurate information about you and specify your request. It is possible that, in the exercise of your rights, we may ask for additional information to establish your identity.
Please keep in mind that when your requests are clearly unreasonable or excessive, in particular because of their repeatability, we can:
We will make reasonable efforts to respect your request within 30 days of receiving your application. If necessary, this term may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort.
If you file a privacy-related complaint, we will collect your name and/or company name, name of a complaint-related person, email, and country location and details that gave rise to your complaint. We will use the information you provide to investigate your complaint and to send you an answer once your complaint is reviewed.
If you think we have infringed your privacy rights, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of Bulgaria, which is the Commission for personal data protection. More information can be found at: www.cpdp.bg.
You can also lodge your complaint in particular in the country where you live, your place of work or place where you believe we infringed your right(s).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, which are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser.
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your browser by a web server, stored on a computer and / or other device, used to identify the user and / or the device and to collect information. Cookies are usually associated with several categories depending on their functionality and purpose.
TYPES OF COOKIES:
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be turned off in our systems. Without these cookies we would not be able to provide certain services or functionalities, which you have requested, and our Site would not function as smoothly and effectively for you as we would like so these cookies cannot be turned off. The legal grounds for using necessary cookies is our legitimate interest.
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but they allow us to customize your online experience and calculate and improve the effectiveness of our Site. Using them makes it possible for us to provide advanced functionality and personalisation, remembering the choices you make so as to avoid re-entering information that you have already provided. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymised and they would not track your activity while you are browsing other websites.
In addition, some of these cookies help us to obtain information about how you use the Site and / or how you respond to different sections of the website in order to tailor them to your preferences. These particular cookies allow us to determine which are the most popular parts of our Site and to monitor the frequency of interaction with our Site, so that your interaction with us can be improved. These cookies remember that you have visited a website, and this information is shared with other organizations.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Some cookies are provided by third parties. Such cookies shall be identified as Third Party cookies in the pop-up window containing the cookie information.
TERM OF STORAGE
The term for which each cookie information shall be stored shall be identified in the pop-up window containing the cookie information.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE?
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. The cookies placed by Google Analytics enable us to analyze and track website usage, such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the time spent on our website. This information helps us improve our website and provide a better user experience.
Additional information regarding the cookie deactivation procedure is available on your internet browser provider’s website via the corresponding help screen.
In order to be able to control the cookies used on our Site, you need to set up your browser. The way to do this depends on the browser you use and its setting: for Google Chrome press here, for Mozilla press here, for Internet Explorer press here.
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, follow the following link.
Through the method pointed above, you can control and / or delete cookies whenever you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer, and you can also set most browsers to block them in the future.
However, in doing so, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not work, including inability to load our own Site.
If you have any questions and / or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form which is available on the Site or at the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org